Information pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Purposes and means of data processing
The data already acquired by Gavio Group, as well as those that may be transmitted to or acquired by the Group in the future, will be processed in order to execute the contract, as well as for management, statistical and commercial purposes, for credit protection and management and for compliance with legal obligations. These data will be processed partly in hardcopy format and partly using electronic means, in compliance with the safety measures provided for in Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and in accordance with the principles of correctness, honesty and transparency, in order to guarantee confidentiality and protect the rights of the interested party.
Mandatory nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to provide data.
It is compulsory to provide data. Failure to provide the data required for the proper and complete carrying out of activities may make it more difficult, more expensive and in some cases impossible to execute the contractual relationship. Signing this contract implies consent for the processing of data on the part of Gavio Group for the purposes indicated above.
Subjects to whom data may be transmitted and scope of transmission.
Data may be transmitted to companies, entities, consortia, banks, associations and professionals operating in Italy and in EU member states, for the purposes indicated above. They may also be transmitted to parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and to authorities designated and legally authorised for the purpose.
Data Controller, Data Supervisor and person in charge of data processing.
The Data Controller is Gavio Group, the Supervisor is Syslog S.r.l., headquartered in Voghera (Pavia), in Via Emilia no. 39, and the persons in charge are employed in the Gavio Group offices designated for the purpose. For any further information, and to exercise your rights as the interested party, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of the interested party.
In relation to this personal data processing, pursuant to art. 7:
- The interested party as the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of his or her personal data, even if they have not yet been recorded, and the communication thereof in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain indications regarding: a. the origin of his/her personal data; b. the purpose(s) of processing and the methods used; c. the logic applied to the processing of his/her personal data using electronic equipment; d. the details of the data controller, the data supervisors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, para. 2; e. the parties or categories of parties to which the personal data may be disclosed, or the parties that may have access to the data in their capacity as designated representative in the national territory, data supervisors or persons responsible for data processing.
- The interested party has the right to obtain: a. the updating, correction and/or integration of his or her personal data, if the latter is in his/her interest; b. the deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in breach of the law, including those for which storage is not required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c. the confirmation that the operations referred to at points a) and b) have been notified, also as far as the content is concerned, to those to whom the data was communicated or transmitted, except in those cases in which such notification is impossible or requires the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in full or in part:
- the processing of his/her personal data, for legitimate reasons, even where this is pertinent to the purposes for which the data was collected;
- the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for the carrying out of market research or marketing surveys.